Friday, December 21, 2007

Oops I did it again!

I m sorry for not having any feelings on you. I just got failed in love affairs and all i want is friendship not a close relationship with u... Hope u understand...

Im feeling sooo bad these days. I dont laugh as i laugh before; I cry a lot more now; I make myself smile everyday so that people around me wont feel bad with me. I hate the me now. I prefer the me i used to be. The me who do not know anyting, who were still innocent and blur. Being crossed in love is just a small matter, i used to think. JS said i can recover by finding a replacement and he can become my replacement. lol. Thx u so much but does it really works? Well, till now i dun think so. It's me who keep on troubling you i guess... Shit i really wish to go back to the past and delete the happy memories i used to have so that i wont feel that bad now! Oh man come on SK u r lame!!! U must not keep on being in the past. There will always be a better tomorrow! Look forward!!! SMILE... I tell this to myself everytime i cry. Sigh... Self psycho.

Xmas is coming... Dunno wanna go out with who. Worst come to worst, who oso dun wan follow.
Stay at home study suan liao. I dun like this xmas la... Makes me think a lot of sad thing. Sien. Suppose to study today but somehow, no mood to study man. Damn it! The weather is sux, mood is sux, and everything's sux! Come on man.. The world should be a happy world but wat am i doin here sighing and doing nothing. How i wish i can go around the world now. I wan to go beach, watch sea... go Japan see their technology.. go Korea eat barbecue chicken, go America Hollywood, go Australia find fren, go New Zealand see their farm, go Paris drink coffee, go visit Mars...

What m i doin here wasting my bloody time looking at the boring screen typing this freaking blog? Well, it's because im stil under parental control! Thx to those f**king criminals who rape so many gals, who killed so many innocents and ... ( ARGHH... THEY ARE JUST PIECE OF JERK WHO CONTRIBUTE NTH TO THE SOCIETY, BUT CRIMES AND BRING INNOCENTS TO DEATH ) Because of them, my lovely parents think this world is so dangerous for a gal like me to go out alone. Oh man... I'm waiting for my industrial training so that i got reason to move out and stay alone without parents' control. If not i'll never learn and go everywhere.

No comments:

Final Exams Studies

Final Exams Studies
This is what me and bro call STUDY SMART!