Saturday, December 29, 2007

My Dream May Come TRUE!


I found in newspaper that government is having this project of letting ppl aged 18-30 to go New Zealand work+travel! YAY! This is really i great opportunity for me to go out and see the beautiful, wonderful, fantastic world! I hope that this program will still on until year 2009. After my grad, i'll go New Zealand! But it was stated that it would be better if we can go on December coz they need worker during that period and it was the peak period for traveling. I am still wondering whether i should go there str8 away after grad or wait till december. But it'll take me half a year to stay there since the program allows us to have visa to stay there for 6 months. hmm.. think think think..


Yesterday mom told me lots of stories from one of my high school fren. Though i'm not very close with her but still i dun really have a good impression on her. Mayb i was not that close with her i guess. But she had good results and she was quite popular during high school time. I was the noob. :p Anyway, i was suprised that she hung up with my mom's good fren's son. Since then, her good fren starts complaining about my fren and kutuk her gao gao! haha. My mom got tell me everything and i listen lor. But they broke up recently due to some problem and i was shocked when my mom told me that she tends to create disputes between my mom's good fren and her son. sigh... But from my opinion, I dun think my fren is serious in this relationship. She is using him only for her own benefits. From what i heard, i had this opinion.

1 comment:

Mervin said...

My little SK, I bet you must be suprise that I put a comment in your blog. Well, going through ur blog, I have mixed feelings. But I can tell u that its normal. I have almost 30 years life experience and I can tell u that not everything goes the way we plan or think. As a matter of fact, suprises, good and bad comes about quite often in life. But think about it, these are the things that make life interesting. If everything in life is perfect, everything will be boring. People will not appreciate each other as what they are.

Just a piece of advice. You are still young. Its good and I think its normal that u wan to get out of this "life" and experience something different and exciting but seriously the world outside is not as simple as u think. But I am not suggesting that u stay forever in Melaka. Just make sure u got proper planning, in all aspect (finance, safety, accomodation, career, etc)and convince ur parents on your plans. I will be giving u the support k. "Ganbatte"! But remember, ur parents are not controlling u but they are just being parents and they care about u, more than anything u know.

As for ur r/ship. Well, these things happen, and just wan to tell u, dun rush it. U r still young. Plenty of time for this. U shld put more effort in studies, career and friendship.

I hope i am not grumbling like an old man but just wan to share my thoughts to u.

Hope the best lies in your future undertakings ...

Final Exams Studies

Final Exams Studies
This is what me and bro call STUDY SMART!