Monday, December 24, 2007

The Wedding Day...

From the bottom of my heart, congrats to Ing Ing - the happiest lady in the world on 22-12-2007! She got married yesterday and I was her ji mui! haha... She was my colleague when i was working in Italy Bakery. She's treats me quite well when i worked there therefore when she asked me to help her to become her ji mui, i str8 away agreed! Though her wedding wasn't that grand and merry like those i attended, but she's happy. That's the most significant thing.

My lady boss said:" At last, he got married!" haha... Ing is very innocent. Like me, she was not good in love affairs and she was the same people like me (actually i used to learned from her when i worked there). Those men that she met were junk. They were loan sharks and useless brat. Some even got 4 wives already but still wan to chase Ing Ing. Asked her become his 5th. F*** him man.

But she met with this guy who are a sales manager who has a very good background and they fell in love! It's been 1.5 yrs they in luv and now... dang dang... they marry! What a happy ending... Cheers to her! Wish her happy forever and hope she will stop her play gal thing... I know its hard but im pretty sure with her husband's luv, she will change it!

Also, the day before yesterday, me n JS decided to stop this replacement thing. I told him wat i feel and he told me how he feel. Good thing also we come to that decision because i know that i cant depends on others to solve my problem. Good luck my fren in everything! I will not forget our friendship! Hope you can get what you hope for and become a boss as you wish!

No comments:

Final Exams Studies

Final Exams Studies
This is what me and bro call STUDY SMART!