Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I'm Sorry

Got this from a fren's blog. Love this very much! He really got talent in writing this kinda thing. I tried to do this before but somehow my vocab isn't tat good and therefore cant express what i want to express in a correct way. Check this out!

sorry.
it is hidden quietly somewhere in a corner
joining other truth that has been concealed
waiting for someday for them to be revealed.

ive long forgotten that little space,
as i tried as hard as i could to forget,
i've forgotten that little corner where so many things were forgotten there

i'm almost there.

but sometimes the reverie before the traffic lights turning into green
or just an untitled melody i played with my fingers while falling asleep in the office
or the sleepless nights that seemed like blood were oozing out within
would remind me of them.

sorry,
i have to hide the hardest word in the world,

simply because i love you so.

Fantastic isnt it?

No comments:

Final Exams Studies

Final Exams Studies
This is what me and bro call STUDY SMART!