Thursday, December 27, 2007

Everything is fine...

Oh my I'm getting even lazy these days... Didnt study much till now :p

Mom just came back from the MRI scanning and the result is--->Nothing wrong with the brain and her ENT. Oh wei! She looks so happy with the result and went to work again. Haha... She cant just sit quietly but that makes her a good mom. hehe... But today it's me who feel a little dizzy. Maybe it's just my illusion o what... Got influenced by mommy i guess.

To9 feel so bored! Instead of studying, I keep on sleeping. Jenifer just told me tat this year xmas so no feel! I am so agree with her man... Feel like the hole in my heart getting bigger! Especially when i went to Jenifer's house to watch the caroling. Oh man! The Santa Claus looks just like him! I wanted to go hug him man haha... I'm sure he'll be the one playing guitar if he is still here. Cannot Cannot i must go sew the hole up so that I can go back to the me that i used to be. That's why im here typing tis stupid blog.

Planned to go Singapore after final and it'll be me 1st outstation solo travel. Haha. This is my own travel! Feel excited yet a bit scared. Hmm.. Really wan to go out "shan shan xing". Staying in melaka only makes me feel sigh.. Suprisingly, I think i recovered from my break up with JS. I think i never fell in love with him b4. lol. It's purely replacement i guess. That's why i dun feel that hurt. But I still cant recover from my 1st broke up. sigh. Time is all i need. Sien ar... Still hav to take how long?

No comments:

Final Exams Studies

Final Exams Studies
This is what me and bro call STUDY SMART!