Wednesday, January 10, 2007

~~ *w* Untitled *w* ~~


(Yawn...) Spent half a day outside with Renee, Fishball, Li Ee and Yap. Feel like so long didnt go out with them and I feel so happy going out with them today. It's kinda like seeing old frens after a long while, although we got meet each other in campus sometimes la. lolz... I like going out with only a few frens but not a bunch of frens, like we used to previously. It's much much easier in making decision on where to go wat to do and less argument.

We went for a movie first around 12.20pm. Watched Night at the Musuem. Nice man.. Wont regret for paying the tics to watch. So funny and i luv the ending! HAPPY ENDING~~~ Later we went for lunch at Padang Pahlawan. Ate 乌东面 which costs me RM5.50 + a RIBENA RM 1.80. Not bad but i prefer the Korean 海鲜拉面. Anyway, we shopped for around 30minutes before bowling. Darn i feel like sooo freaking regret for buying new clothes so soon. Now i have no money to buy clothes at Padang Pahlawan man. I dun even dare to try on the clothes afraid that I'll buy if i try them on. However, i still got tried some la. Afterall it's kinda weird for a girl who went to shop without trying any clothes. hohoho~~~

I didnt play bowling but watched them playing. Yap scored highest 66, Renee 55, and last is Fishball 20sth only. lolz... I was thinking about him when they were playing sial. Now i understand why songs always got "I cant stop thinking of you". Aiks... Its happening on me now. Anyway, I can feel that i'm slowly recovering now since I found out that: There's no point for me to be unhappy also wat... If he got contact me then I just be happy lor... If not, there's nothing to lose also. lolz... Lame...

Eeee... Just now Mr. "hak yan zhang" Pat Pat YM me. I didnt reply him because he is soo damm cheap man. Acting like wanna chase me behind of gf but infront of gf, he dun even dare to look at me man. LAMO!!! FXXX HIM!!! !@#$@$%!

Nothing much happened after that... Just normal stuff and help daddy did something bad to society of Melaka or even JB. My sincere apologize to them. Lolz...

No comments:

Final Exams Studies

Final Exams Studies
This is what me and bro call STUDY SMART!