Tuesday, January 9, 2007

''u'' << A New Day Has Come >> ''u''




Blimey... Yesterday too tired until no enerygy to update blog... Actually planning to update after taking a nap at 11.30pm. But somehow, I failed to wake up and sleep until this morning. haha...

Had a chat with Sg Biao Jie yesterday. Told her bout my feeling with 小金人and she gav me some advice. She told me to tell him wat i feel towards him straight away and dun popo mama. She is quite true but anyway, I wont do that because i m afraid tat we wont even be fren later. LMAO!!! She also told me her experience. She said that she like a guy b4 and she tell him that she like him. The guy's didnt reject but he act like he dun like her. Then she was so angry and tat's all for their friendship. Now, she also got a bf already. He's her good fren that they've known each other for almost 10yrs! haha... She said that its better to accept a guy who like u more than u like him. yeah... I AGREED! Tat's y i was thinking not to be so 执著 anymore. If we got 缘分, we'll get together at last also. I didnt reply his sms yesterday. I think it's a good step to 放开! Wish me luck! haha....

I put this title "A New Day Has Come" because i want to be back the normal LSK, the one without Feeling with any guy. Only myself, family and frens. Tat's all. It's kinda difficult since i still keep on thinking about him whole day! I even dream about him. Bloody Hell! haha... Sounds stupid but this really happened! In my dream, there was not only me n him but also my frens. We were so happy. I was so happy. Can feel tat 幸福 even when i was awake. lalala~~~ haha... 原来只要能够和他一起,我就非常开心! Eventough we are not couple. eee... Sounds sooooo freaking 肉麻!

Anyway, I'LL DO MY BEST! I'll try and try not to think about him and keep my mind occupied with other stuff. I'm goin to rent my lovest 小说 and read. YEAH!!! GANBATEI KUDASAI!!! 加油哦,喵喵。天下无难事,只怕有心人!你一定可以从这一切抽身出来的!

No comments:

Final Exams Studies

Final Exams Studies
This is what me and bro call STUDY SMART!