Sunday, January 7, 2007

First Blog


OHAYO~~~!!!.... its 1 o'clock in the morning and i just started my ever 1st blog! I wonder how long my blog will last since i'm not really sure tat i'll update my blog from time to time... Anyway, i'll just try...


What inspired me to start a blog? Well, i wanted to find someone to talk to but somehow i tot of nobody who willing to listen in addition i dun want to make my frens think i'm a pessimist. The moral of my life: Make everybody around me HAPPY!!! aiks... In real world, human wont be satisfied and no matter how much effort in put in, they just wont appreciate it. As a result, no matter how much effort i put in to make people around me happy, it just dont work! PATHETIC ya...


SO, tat's y i created a blog hoping i could throw my "sorrow" away through the blog, and share my happiness with it oso... hohoho!!! Can i do tat? Let's see!


Just now i went to Italy Bakery together with my mom. My mom is working on the bakery's account and got no time chit chat with me. As a result, i spent 2 hrs doing nth there but looking people walking around. It was so damm boring and i was hoping that someone could call me or sms me to chit chat... Actually i was just hoping of someone else la. hehe... however, the "someone" i was thinking did not contact me... But, "someone else" who i rejected before contact me and we did some chats. looks like he had recevered and now we can talk as usual... Its kinda SAD becoz i rejected someone who loved me so much, but instead, i like someone who wont like me... NONSENSE rite... ceh...


aiks... its all for now... although i still have to throw a lot of thing out... lmao!!! chiaoz... nitez...

No comments:

Final Exams Studies

Final Exams Studies
This is what me and bro call STUDY SMART!