Wednesday, January 10, 2007

^u^ The Truth ^u^




Went with his good fren for lunch today. I was wondering why I agreed to eat with him. Maybe it's normal fren stuff o wat. Anyway, briefly knew what is his problem already. Got it from his fren. 原来, he was facing relationships problem. "苦笑!" Why? Because i asked him b4 whether it's relationship problem but he said no wor... Lolz... He really got no feeling on me.. Now i'm seriouly no regret of my decision to give up on him. Aiks... That's what i always do... GIVE UP! Dunno y when cum to Girls and Guys thing, I just cant give in. No confidence i guess. I had seen a lot of unhappy couple. Including my parents. Maybe tat's y i got no confidence in this kinda stuff. Pity ya...

Okay.. So today still failed to forget him. Adoi... However, i found something to keep my mind occupied! Guess wat? Its puzzle! Suddenly feel like playing puzzle. Then, i took the one i bought few years ago, 1000 pieces-F4 poster puzzle. 1000 PIECES man....! Wow... At least by puzzling, i wont think of him to much la.

Going to Langkawi on next next week. Dun really hav the mood now but hopefully i will got the mood in two weeks time. Really wish it will be a good and nice nice trip. Heard tat the Ferrero Vochelle there is damm cheap. 30biji for RM18+ only.... I WANT TO BUY TAT!!! I think I'll spent damm lot of money for tis trip. Damm... I should knew tis since Im going with a bunch of rich kids. A bit regret for joining them now... Shh... Cannot let them know tis... Talking about Langkawi, heard from his fren tat he is at Langkawi today. Lolz... Now im thinking about him again! Darn!


Tat's all about today. Better sleep b4 my pimples get more and more!!! Goodnite!

No comments:

Final Exams Studies

Final Exams Studies
This is what me and bro call STUDY SMART!