Sunday, January 7, 2007

*~~* A tiring day *~~*


Oh my~~~ Today is really a very tiring day man... Went to shopping at JJ with family early in the morning from 10.30am till 6sth pm. Sounds crazy but it really happened! Anyway, tis isn't the 1st time la... lmao! Bought a few new clothes for CNY. Looks nice when i tried in JJ but dunno why when i try them on at home, i felt i shouldnt buy those clothes la. Why? hmm... Daddy said its not nice at all and it doent look fashionate enough... In addition, he blamed my mom didnt help me to pick nice clothes. Mom was freaked out when she heard tat. Then, arguements begin. Damm it! I feel that im a BLOODY PEST for causing all these troubles man... aiks... 伤脑筋呀...


I tried to pleased both of my old buddy here but somehow i just dun feel happy lor. Just take tis picking clothes as example. I cant actually get any useful tips from them to choose the clothes i want. So far, i didnt actually buy clothes on my own due to financial difficulties. So, i have to go out with them to buy if i wan them to pay for me... hehe... Conflicts occurs between 2 generations when come to fashion lor. My dad prefer me to wear sporty but mom prefer me to be lady like... funny rite? they cant come to a compromise or watever... hiah... My bro told me tis:"我喜欢的衣服他们都不喜欢,他们认为好看的衣服,我都觉得还ok罢了。所以,我不喜欢和他们一起去买。而每次出去时,我都好像在应酬他们,买他们喜欢的衣服." Bro also have the same feeling with me. haha...


When my mom told me about Irene, my dad's "close gf", that my dad will like watever Irene did, i was so annoyed. I really wish that i m couraged enough to ask my dad whether he got an affair with Irene. haih... 好烦!My frens said that our family's relationship is very good. My dad is very sporty, my mom is very nice person. I was laughing inside when i hear tat everytime man. Our relationship is good? Wat i see through our relationship is pretending and pleasing each other! chiu~~~!


Finish bout my family, now is my own problem. Although i know that i shouldnt put too much feeling on someone who dont like me but 他妈的 i cant stop thinking about him! Bloody Hell... We now communicate much much lesser and i'm getting weird when didnt chat with him one day. 我现在的心情好像在被他牵着走, 能够和他谈天, 我就已经很开心! 感觉好变态哦! 干脆喜欢“兔子”就好了嘛! 干吗去喜欢“小金人”啊! "兔子" 人又好又体贴,我干嘛不喜欢, 却喜欢对我毫无感觉的小金人! Stupid Sial!!!


Today, in the very first week of January 2007, i cried. Haha... I cried in the bathroom while bathing and let the water carry my tears away. This is a negative symbol to achieve my 2007 LSK Vision. Anyway, I'll try my best to reach my vision. GOOD LUCK TRACY! U CAN DO IT!

No comments:

Final Exams Studies

Final Exams Studies
This is what me and bro call STUDY SMART!