Tuesday, April 8, 2008

H.A.I.H.....



My msn status: C.O.N.F.L.I.C.T. This is really SIEN!!!

Reason? Damn lot! First, i quit aerobics club because i got no time and energy to go duty anymore. And i kinda bored with the club d. So, i quit. But problems seem arised when ppl start thinkin tat i was overly reacted, saying that i quit because i was scolded by someone else for my irresponsiveness, telling me that i shouldnt act so seriously. SWEAT! Quiting the club is actually a small matter but it seems like a huge matter to many people. Why Why??? What happened? I also don't really know.

Secondly, it happened on my parents. They are acting so freaking weird recently. Probably this is why i felt soooo freaking bloody pressure these days. They are like so different compared to they were 10 yrs ago. What happened? Is it me who changed or them? Their attitude is like so diferent now. Or are they were like this all the while just that i didnt notice? This is so annoying! I don't feel like telling them anything anymore because they don't keep secrets. Hell no. Also, my mom loves to comment my daddy infront of us. Comments as in third party XXX. Shit everytime she started this, i really pissed off. He is my dad and i respect him. End of story. Summore we don't even know whether it's true o not!
Thirdly, it's my dad! Oh man as i expected he just can't accept that i'm goin to KL. We don't really directly talk bout tis topic before but he knows that im goin there. He don't like it i can c it on his face. He never asked me anything of my training and i don't know how to tell him either since we dont hav a conversation like this b4. But today, the problem has rose. My uncle asked him why let me go KL? Why not stay in Melaka? Then he told him that he don't want to talk to me on this topic coz he said i will sure not happy with this. So, he also don't want to care bout tis. Alright then, even no one helps me on this, i still have to go there. I don't hope for his help either ever since he show me his face again! Come on, I'm going to KL for 6 months only! t6 months! And it's just KL! Not oversea also. As if i wont come back anymore. What's the problem man? I don't understand at all! Everyone is not supporting my decision but they asked me to make a decision. Shit la.

My friend asked me what makes me so pressure? I went home, think bout tis again and again and I guess these are my answers.

As a result, my philosophy is still correct. "Trust nobody and the one who can help you is always you. Depends on yourself, don't depend on others". Drink a couple cup of wines, then sleep like nobody business, wake up tomorrow and it'll be a new day. Way to go gal!

Final Exams Studies

Final Exams Studies
This is what me and bro call STUDY SMART!