Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Final Papers...



ARgh... The hardest time of the semester has arrive! Final Exams!!! They said this is the time where the lecturers test whether you learned whatever shits they taught during the 4 months. hmm.. Guess what.. I dun think exams are important anymore because i had realized that no matter how freakin excellent u did in your academy, without luck and bunch of LIES, you CANT success in the freaking black dark world outside! ( When i was walking around my campus today, It was so pretty and so green. I started to realize how innocent is my campus compared to the fucking real world! Gosh i will for sure miss my campus! )

Anyway, back to my topic, I still have to study for the sake of my decreasing CGPA, and for my aims to join the BIG 4 after grad. No matter how useless the exams were, I still need a good result as a passport to enter large firms. That is why i had started my revision on the 1st chapter of my Advanced Taxation subject b4 i spend my bloody time on this blog again due to the boredom created by the study. Aiks... Taxation taxation... What a devil subject. It's not difficult i must admit but i was absent for quite a number of classes and missed out quite a lot of lectures. Cant really understand without proper studies. SHIT! But i must pray hard for my Accounting Theory subject because other than the two chapters that i was required to present on, i dont understand even one chapters. And FYI, it needs memorization!!! Damn it.. That's theory. Other subject is OK, at least can understand, i guess... It depends on my brilliant brain to write shits on the papers after understanding the subjects. I can hardly memorize thing. Man i cant even remember what i said 5 minutes ago! Dun believe? Ask my dearest friends who beared with me for such a long period. They must have freaked out some times. Sorry! I will try to remember things. I promise =P

Talking bout exams, i must write something bout the my classmates. In accounting class, It is soooooo freakin common that the students are Singaporean type of people, those kiasu type or in English, scared to lose ( direct translate.. haha ). They will tell everyone on earth that they havent start to study even a single words, that they were soooo lazy to study, that they went karaoke instead of study. Well, Fuck them. Don't trust a single word from accounting students because they talk cock. They will stuck in their rooms, sitting on a chair for 12 hrs or even more to chew the books and notes. That's what they do during exams.

I can even predict they behavior after exams. They will tell you that they did badly in the exams, that they cant remember a single words, that they got no time to finish the paper. Well, Fuck them as well. They are obviously telling lies. Why did i say that? Its simple. Because they did extremely WELL and always scored above 3.99, which is 4.0. Not enough? 4.0 is the highest score! Only those who got poor results will tell you the truth. It is similar with the real world. Only poor people will talk about friendship. Try it on the rich one. They cant wait to pull you down and they dont even border to talk to the lower class of people. Take it. This is the real world. Sad right. I was borned as an innocent, happy girl. But i grew up become a bugger who always complains bout how bad is the world in my blog.

No matter what, life goes on. So, i always asked myself: Why live as a sad person? The world wont changed no matter I'm sad or not. The people dont give a damn. Everyone, piece of advise. BE HAPPY till the end of your life. THE WORLD IS PRETTY IF AND ONLY IF YOU THINK IT IS PRETTY. Don't live like me. I am trying my best to think that the world is pretty. Giv me some time... Muaks!


No comments:

Final Exams Studies

Final Exams Studies
This is what me and bro call STUDY SMART!