Thursday, May 8, 2008

LET GO... what a thing to learn





Let go, is difficult if you want to let go people you love. I had let go someone because I loved him so much that i know letting go is good to him.

My parents have to let me go because they loved me soooo much that they know that letting me go is the best choice for my hapiness.

People who do not let go of their love ones are selfish. Its super hard to let go, hell i can tell! But, if letting go will make the people you love happy, then no point keeping them with you! Everyone has the right to feel happy, i feel happy if i keep him, but he wont be happy if he stays here, therefore i let go. The more you love him, the more you love her, the more you must learn to let him/her go. It's the basic task of love-let go. Before you love someone, learn to let go first!

Ha! Every sentence above has the word 'let go'. At last i experienced and learned this theory. Im proud of myself because im sooo "伟大"!

Cheers~~

2 comments:

Wuichien Ee said...

Always belief, the next one will be better... And he will not let you go... Because he love you more than you love him... Tommorrow will be a better day...

Haruhito said...

let go let go let go~ i let my life go oso ^_^~ byebye life, ^_^

(typing when i was high on Mega Mac)

Final Exams Studies

Final Exams Studies
This is what me and bro call STUDY SMART!