Friday, May 23, 2008

~The End~

Whew! Everything has an ending... So is my final exam! So nice the feeling. After 3 weeks of hardwork, tiredness, sleepiness, boringness and so on so forth, finally my exams' over! This is the second last final exam in MMU. Next Saturday, I will be off to KL and starts my industrial training life. I am seriously very superb excited of this coming 6 months. Hopefully i can really enjoy this 6 months and learn something new, academically, emotinally as well as phsychologically =p

Alright. What did i do after my exam? hmm... Good question. What else better that I can do other than go Karaoke and express my talent, singing?! haha.. I think i sang like nobody business yesterday and sorry to my frens for holding the god-damn mic so long. We had an early birthday celebration with Florence as well. Happy Birthday to you gal! At the end of the night, we had a little huggies among ourselves. So very touching! This is the last gathering i guess. hmm... I have mixed feelings now... Happiness, sadness... I'll sure miss them.

I got some comment from my frens and cousins regarding my blog. Some said my blog is emo, some said im cam whore?! haha... I'm proud of that! Im young now, i want to take as many pictures as i could now. I dun wan to wait till my wrinkles come out. By then i will not take pictures anymore coz i'll look ugly! haha... I might be emo, but it's becoz of the environment im living, thet im encountering now. I'm still a happy go lucky girl! Dont worry couz! I wil not lost myself! lmao!

4 comments:

JessChloe said...

Cam WHORE??? Alamak........dun use the word WHORE.....very bad!!!!
hmmm.....just describe urself as "photogenic" .................hahahaha.....i'm very "honest" one.

Rishi Ram said...

hi SK!! rishi here... here's de link 4 de jcn appreciation night fotos... go checkout.. XD

http://rishi89.blogspot.com/2008_04_01_archive.html

... said...

hye sk beatrice here.

hey hows life in KL???

Shad said...

SK!!!! found your blog!!! hahahaha where's the picture where you 'kissed' that other girl during JCN's appreciation dinner??? lmao!

Final Exams Studies

Final Exams Studies
This is what me and bro call STUDY SMART!