Tuesday, April 29, 2008

One Day Takin Over The Bloody Biz


Dad's in trouble this week, cant pick up his hp for around 4 days already. Customers who'd been callin his handphone but couldn't get thru were starting to call to my house phone. Mom's kinda sick with all the phone rangings and fax coming. No one else can help much coz this is our bloody family biz.

We've been tru hard times on last weekend. Mom was exausted, worried, can't get sleep for nites. She's damn worry about daddy and other matters that came with daddy's case. I couldnt help much coz im freakin poor in advising people i guess. Wat i can do is helpin them to handle the two brothers, chores, and cheer things up a little bit.

Today, mom's not around. She's on the way up to KL to solve the problems with some friends. Hopefully everything will be fine after today. But those fucking (oops... shall say LOVELY coz they are our income source... LMAO!) customers were soooooo desperate, needed some alchohol to clear their minds, called to my house to make orders. Who's incharge when I'm the only human in the house? ME! Though tis is not the very 1st time i help in delivery, but i got one customer here who order like half an hour ago, and wants the 6 bloody btls of alchohol in 15 minutes!! What the fuck?! So, I, whom planned to take a nap before receiving his call, have to run all the way down to find those bloody bottles of alchohol, pack it and make it available for sale. It not that i hate him. Just that i hate people disturbin my nap! Slept for 3 hours only last nite, i seriously freaked out! This people disturbin my day plan! Not that he ordered a lot. Say want to send to PD immediately. Then why on earth now only u open ur bloody big smelly mouth to order? Cant you make it earlier like yesterday o wat. As if i care la. But sad thing is, i can only say this in my pity blog which i didnt update for some time, instead of pointing my short finger at his big nose and tell him str8 away! ISH!!! Calm SK, remain CALM.

Another fax came in after EQ fax. Pretty scared when waiting the fax to load. haha. But guess wat. It's an order from JB!!! I can only deliver up to Melaka. Area out of Melaka, sorry la my dear, u guys have to wait..

Takin over the biz for even one day only would already make my life upside down. I guess daddy will have to shut down the biz after he retires because my elder brother told me that he don't like this alchoholic industry. I only like to drink, can help out a bit, but those carry stuff and entertainment, i got a problem to handle it! Not easy for a lady to get into this biz, unless I am very very very very open minded lady, which i think i havent reach tat level of open minded =P. Poor daddy no one can help him out! Younger one might like his biz coz he is also a bloody alchoholic (though now we insist that he can only drink RIBENA when we hve our wine) but hey man, he's just 8 now. It's too young to say anyting now! hahaha...

Wokie... Nothing to write anymore. Im using my time soooo efficiently that i can blog while waiting to meet the bugger (lovely) MR Z to come get this 6 btls of liquor.


No comments:

Final Exams Studies

Final Exams Studies
This is what me and bro call STUDY SMART!