Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My friend, all the best!


Dear friend,



There is something i wanted to tell you since long time ago, but i didnt because i scared that you will upset after listened what i said. Therefore, I say it here. Whether you read or not, well it depends already :)


Didnt you noticed that you had changed a lot after you got into this relationship? Especially recently. Look at this semester. How many times had you came for class? I guess i can count it even with my fingers! I can sign for you for life but please dont take things for granted. Remember what you told me about you-know-who? You told me that she was so bad for not going to classes and you said that it's good no one signed for her. It can force her go class. Well, do you know you are becoming her now? I guess i will do the same thing to you now. So that you can go back to class. Sorry my friend!


SEriously i dont want to lose you as a friend because i really like it when we were together back in those days. But we seldom see each other now also. You were always busy and not in class. I really hope that you can balance yourself between FRIENDS, BOY FRIEND & STUDIES.



All the best my friend! Ganbatei Kudasai!




2 comments:

Rishi Ram said...

hi SK!!! can't believe found ur blog.. not bad eh.. oh ya, IM RISHI!!!! checkout my blog also ok??? take care aite, c u around campus... XD

Rishi Ram said...

its www.rishi89.blogspot.com

Final Exams Studies

Final Exams Studies
This is what me and bro call STUDY SMART!