Monday, March 3, 2008

Japanese Culture Night 2008---DONE!~

After months of hard work, at last the event comes to an end! I'm sure gonna miss it since this is the very last event that i'll organize in MMU. LAst event in my University life~ hohoho... Luckily i didn't fail in the event. Still can be consider a success! yay!!!

Tomorrow is my birthday lor... I used to think that birthday is an important day of my life! But as i grow up, i think it's nothing much to celebrate also. haha... Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEEE!!! Dunno whether he will remember or not??? :P

Oh my god having a laptop is sooo cool!!!! Can carry it here n there and soooo convenient! Daddy oso bought a set of speakers to me and it sounds really fantastic!!! Thank you daddy! Luv ya! haha... I know that you want me to be the happiest gal lall the time... I'll try dad... Seriously i will :)

Horwath just called me for an interview on this coming Friday. haha. Should i go Horwath or KL? Well, i think i will go KL. Melaka got a lot of happy memories but also the sad ones. I think i need to go out a while to get those out of my mind.

YAWN... Wat next? Mid Term exams coming. I think i'll start print y notes and start study... hohoho!

2 comments:

kang yong said...

wow... I found SK blog! haha... congratulation for your successful of JCN. it's great!

skligious said...

thx man!

Final Exams Studies

Final Exams Studies
This is what me and bro call STUDY SMART!