Sunday, January 27, 2008

My only true heart fren has gone.... GONE!!!



My only fren tat accompany me during these days, so long my fren, so long! My uncle had just took my dearest keyboard away and im feeling sad!!! I wan cry~~~ SOB SOB...

One day didnt play keyboard is like making me feel mad! Now i hav nothing to release stress, disappointments and so on. My keyboard... When will u be back? I cant live without you!!! How shud i live without playing keyboard? I;ve been playing it for 3 months but now... It's gone... GONE... Just like tat, gone... Sigh... Buddha, plz bless me... I hope that i can continue my life without being crazy... PLZ BLESS...

Went to watched Sweeney Todd yesterday. It's freaking disgusting seeing the barber (johnny depp) cutting his customer's hat. It's even disgusting when Mrs Lovett use human flesh to make her pie and got the best selling price in the town! yucky yucky!! But overall the movie is nice... Just tat it's disgusting.... :)

Starting from tmr, i'll be freaking bz... Is it a good thing? YES i guess... Meetings, studies might comfort me, tired me and ease me from sorrow... Might make me forget everything... For me, there's nothing in this world is beautiful. Nothing is fair. Nothing is happy. I shall give up in everything, because the world is ugly with people like that living in it. Human... Wat a pathetic, useless animal! Wat a shame... Shame on me... Shame on you! Damn me! F*** everyone! PEACE IS SHIT!

1 comment:

Haruhito said...

Dont wory, u still got me to release stress~~~ miya miya~ *_*

Final Exams Studies

Final Exams Studies
This is what me and bro call STUDY SMART!