Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Final Exams SUCKs!!!!

oh my god... Madam Lim, score well in ethics doesnt mean that one will behave ethically in future. So there's no need to prepare a paper which is sooo freaking hard la! Oh man... When i look at the paper i was like... F***! Really damn it! So as the audit paper.. Unexpected Questions man... sigh... Hopefully wont fail lor or else i really F*** up man...

Two paper in a day can kill a person like me who need 8hrs sleep daily. Every Exams will shortened my life one year. So, i got 2 more final exams.. 2 more years to shorten. lol. Tired... After makan wan go sleep! Feel so down today man!!!

1 comment:

Haruhito said...

what i want tell u tht, MAMA I LOVE YOU~

Final Exams Studies

Final Exams Studies
This is what me and bro call STUDY SMART!