Wednesday, January 9, 2008

a Famosa trip with acc-ing club


Spent the last weekend with a few accounting club members. 1st time go out with them. haha. Quite fun. Though it's a bit bored there coz nth much to do but we stayed at the villa! Tat's the most interesting part coz the place where we stayed was very very peaceful. Unlike those towns adn cities, i can smell no polluted air in that area. I felt like stayin oversea coz the villa really ah mo style one. Got swimming pool and lots of green trees and grass. Because the entrance fee was so expensive for all, we only went into the water world. But also took many ss pix at cowboy town! haha.

Sien ar.. Dunno whether my singapore trip still on o not. HL said better go on 20+ coz his mom can bring me around. But im not free during that time ler... Still waiting for his call. If can then i'll be in Sg tmr. If not, I'll be on my bed tmr! aiks...

I can feel that my Cafe Dream might works one day. I told daddy n mommy bout my idea bout the Cafe. They kinda like my idea and was so supportive. But daddy says:' No matter wat u plan, it'll ny can be executed AFTER ur degree.' haha... yaya i know i know. The plan must slowly work out only can. But wat i afraid most is the idea will be used by someone else in future time ler... aiks... I need more creativity and plans! Gambatei!

Chat to Jason recently. Told him that i'll go disturb him after my grad! haha. But need save money lor. Or else i cant afford to open a Cafe and go Australia! hmm... Money Money... haha... Im so money minded now ooo!!! Oh me godddd...

No comments:

Final Exams Studies

Final Exams Studies
This is what me and bro call STUDY SMART!