Monday, January 21, 2008

I hate you!

I hate you! Every moment from now on, i hate you! HATE HATE HATE... Some said its very hard to hate someone. I say its even hard to love someone. So, i choose to hate! Yes! From now on, I HATE YOU!!! Im sorry but i have to... I cannot dream nor lie to myself. You will not be back here anymore. So i cant hope that what u told me b4 will happen in future. It's all bullshit for u i guess...

Just back from Singapore last week. How was the trip? hmm... Kinda boring! Y? Coz Sg people live a very busy life...Except the 1st two days, which i went out with frens and to some travel spots, the remaining days were boring. Tot can go there "visit" the night life, but too bad my couz didnt bring me go. Sigh... Spent the remaining days there shopping and shopping. Luckily bought some new clothes. But one thing i treasure in this trip to Sg is tat i got closer with my couz and aunties. FIrst time i visit their house, and meet my couz whom i very close to but didnt meet for 7 yrs? (i guess its 7)

Went to some places in Sg. Went Science centre, Niu Ce Sui (china town), Mount Faber, Sg Terminal and Night Safari... And sight seeing around Sg in a cab! haha... Guess wat.. The cab is FOC! Coz the uncle is my aunty's fren... So kind of him... I oso wan a guy like him... But more handsome one pls... haha!

CNY is coming lor... Not yet help mommy to clean house. hoho.. Will start tmr! Ganbatei!!!



No comments:

Final Exams Studies

Final Exams Studies
This is what me and bro call STUDY SMART!